Jessie Eye Mask | Tonal Pudu | Chamomile
Beautifully luxurious, the Jessie Eye Mask will have you maximizing your beauty sleep every single night.
Made from completely upcycled fabric, these sustainable, luxurious and practical sleep eye masks offer a complete light black out, which is perfect for a restful night of sleep, a quick nap during the day or even to completely zone out from all the chaos.
An elasticized strap that is soft and comfortable ensures a perfect fit without leaving creases in your hair.
• 95% Tencel™ Modal, 5% Spandex French Terry
• Soft Tencel™ fabric that provides just the right amount of cushion and comfort
• An elasticized strap ensures a perfect fit
• Sustainably made using entirely upcycled fabrics
Features & Details
Sleep peacefully in our buttery soft, thermo-regulating sleepwear.
Featuring Tencel™ Modal, sweet dreams now come in a sustainable fabric.
Tencel™ Modal Features:
• Made from the natural cellulose found in wood pulp that has been sustainably harvested
• Tencel™ fibers are certified as biodegradable & compostable
• Eco soft technology offers long-lasting softness that is extra gentle and comfortable, even on sensitive skin
• Tencel™ fibers absorb moisture 50% more efficiently than cotton, keeping you cool and dry throughout the night
• Enhanced breathability that supports the body's natural thermal regulation.
• Anti-bacterial properties to keep you fresh and odor-free
• Color-retention and vibrancy even after repeated washing
Fabric & Care
• 95% Tencel Modal, 5% Spandex French Terry
• Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low setting, inside out.
• We don't recommend using fabric softener or bleach. They can alter the look and feel of the fabric.
Designed for Comfort
Made with love, these products are designed to bring coziness, comfort & joy.
We use the softest & coziest animal-friendly materials.
The perfect gift for everyone on your list - from toddlers to grandmas.
Thousands of Happy Customers
With over 2000+ 5-star reviews, you are bound to love our products too!