Work with us!
Junior Product Developer
Pudus™ (aka HBJR Holdings) is one of the hottest clothing accessories brands in North America. We are looking for a Junior Product Developer to join our team.
Assist in the designing and development of new products for the Pudus™ lines.
- Contribute to the creative and technical development of new designs and products
- Communicate directly with our suppliers
- Provide product specs (tech packs) to our manufacturers
- Examine and provide feedback on all samples
- Request pricing and track sample shipments
- Liaise with suppliers with regards on-going issues
- Work with internal departments (packaging, product developments, trends etc.)
- Sourcing new manufacturers
- Maintaining line sheets
Ability to travel internationally
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college/university
Strong foundation of design basics including principles of fashion design, textile composition, drawing, pattern drafting and industrial sewing
Computer applications such as computer-based pattern drafting, Gerber Pattern drafting, grading, and plotting
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
High intermediate demonstrated skill with Microsoft Excel regarding spreadsheet report generation and analysis; Intermediate level skill set with other Microsoft Office products and applications.
Knowledge of hosiery, apparel/accessory designs and trends
Experience with consumer-packaged goods (CPG) suppliers or prior apparel design/development experience
Ability to work independently
Let us know if you are the right person for the job. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.