Eye Mask | Tonal Pudu | Pink Dogwood
The Jessie Eye Mask is a nighttime staple if your eyes are sensitive to light.
We know you'll have a deep sleep knowing that this eye mask is sustainably made from upcycled fabric scraps from the rest of the Pudus Tencel Pajama Collection.
- Soft Tencel Fabric that provides just the right amount of cushion and comfort
- An elasticized strap that ensures a perfect fit
- These sustainable sleep masks use entirely upcycled fabrics
- Tonal Pudu deer embroidery
Features & Details
Sleep peacefully in our buttery soft, thermo-regulating sleepwear.
Featuring Tencel™ Modal, sweet dreams now come in a sustainable fabric.
Tencel™ Modal Features:
• Made from the natural cellulose found in wood pulp that has been sustainably harvested
• Tencel™ fibers are certified as biodegradable & compostable
• Eco soft technology offers long-lasting softness that is extra gentle and comfortable, even on sensitive skin
• Tencel™ fibers absorb moisture 50% more efficiently than cotton, keeping you cool and dry throughout the night
• Enhanced breathability that supports the body's natural thermal regulation.
• Anti-bacterial properties to keep you fresh and odor-free
• Color-retention and vibrancy even after repeated washing
Fabric & Care
• 95% Tencel Modal, 5% Spandex French Terry
• Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low setting, inside out.
• We don't recommend using fabric softener or bleach. They can alter the look and feel of the fabric.
Designed for Comfort
Made with love, these products are designed to bring coziness, comfort & joy.
We use the softest & coziest animal-friendly materials.
The perfect gift for everyone on your list - from toddlers to grandmas.
Thousands of Happy Customers
With over 2000+ 5-star reviews, you are bound to love our products too!