Are you looking for some quick and easy vegan recipes that you can make in your instant pot? If so, then you have come to the right place! In this blog post, we will share healthy vegan instant pot recipes that are perfect for busy people who don't have much time to cook. These recipes are all simple and easy to follow, and they are all vegan-friendly. So whether you are a vegan or not, you will love these recipes.
What is an Instant Pot?
An instant pot is a multi-use pressure cooker that can cook food quickly. It is a popular kitchen appliance, especially among busy people who want to make quick and easy meals. The instant pot can make soups, stews, pasta dishes, rice dishes, and more.
6 Healthy Vegan Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Oatmeal.
- 1 cup steel-cut oats (certified gluten-free if needed)
- 1 (13.5 ounces) can "lite" coconut milk, or an equivalent amount of oat milk, cashew milk, or soy milk
- 1 1/4 cups of water
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 tablespoons natural, no-sugar-added peanut butter
This easy-to-follow recipe is perfect for those mornings when you need to get out the door quickly. Plus, it's packed with nutrients that will help fuel your day.
Unlike some other vegan breakfast options, the instant pot peanut butter oatmeal is actually quite simple to make. Just add all the ingredients to your instant pot and set it to cook. In just a few minutes, you'll have a hot and hearty breakfast that will satisfy the whole family.
- Instant Pot buckwheat porridge
- 1 cup raw buckwheat groats
- 3 cups rice milk
- 1 banana sliced
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- chopped nuts optional
This vegan breakfast option is perfect for those mornings when you want something warm and filling but don't have much time to cook. Simply add all the ingredients to your instant pot to cook.
The buckwheat in this porridge provides a good source of protein, while the rice milk makes it creamy and delicious. Adding banana, raisins, and cinnamon gives it a sweet flavor that will make you feel like you're eating a bowl of dessert for breakfast. But don't worry; this instant pot buckwheat porridge is actually quite healthy and will give you the energy you need to start your day.
- Blueberry Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. chopped pecans or walnuts
- Unsweetened almond milk
Starting the day with a nutritious and delicious breakfast is a great way to set the tone for the rest of the day. This blueberry quinoa breakfast bowl is a healthy and satisfying breakfast that will leave you feeling energized and ready to take on the day. Simply add the quinoa and water to your instant pot and set it to cook. In just a few minutes, the quinoa will be cooked and fluffy.
Then, add the bananas, blueberries, and toppings of your choice. We suggest adding a drizzle of maple syrup and some chopped nuts for a delicious and satisfying breakfast. You can also add a splash of unsweetened almond milk to make it even creamier.
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, finely diced
- 3 medium carrots, diced (peeled or not)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups (960 mL) of low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 pound of baby potatoes, quartered (peel left on)*
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) French green lentils (Puy lentils)
- Bouquet garni: 2 bay leaves + a few sprigs each of Italian flat-leaf parsley, fresh rosemary, oregano, and thyme, tied tightly together with kitchen twine**
- 1 (28-ounce/800g) can of whole peeled tomatoes, crushed by hand***
- 1 ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons aged balsamic vinegar
Lentil soup is a healthy, vegan, and gluten-free option that is everything you want in a meal. This soup can be made ahead of time and frozen for later use. The instant pot lentil soup is hearty and filling yet light and healthy. It is packed with protein and fiber and is low in fat and calories.
This instant pot recipe is also very easy to make. Simply add all the ingredients to the instant pot, set it on the desired setting, and let it do its thing. In no time, you will have a delicious and healthy meal that is sure to please everyone in the family. Whether looking for a quick and easy weekday meal or a hearty and satisfying weekend dinner, this instant pot lentil soup recipe will surely become a new favorite.
- Instant Pot Vegan Chili Mac And Cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegan crumbles (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-15 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1-15 ounce can of kidney beans
- 1-8 ounce dry elbow macaroni
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheese
One-pot vegan chili mac and cheese is the ultimate comfort food. So filling and delicious, this dish is perfect for a winter's night. This dish is healthy, hearty, and completely vegan and made with elbow pasta, kidney beans, onion, garlic, and bell pepper simmered in a delicious broth and topped with vegan shredded cheese.
Just set it and forget it in your instant pot, and you'll have a hot, delicious meal waiting for you when you're ready to eat. So why not give it a try tonight? You won't be disappointed.
- Instant Pot Italian Pasta
- 1/2 packed cup (80g) finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dark balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or agave
- 4 cups rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
Making this vegan instant pot Italian pasta couldn't be easier or faster. A healthy, dairy-free vegan parmesan cheese and fresh basil finish this oil-free, instant pot dish. What's not to love?
This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you want a hearty, satisfying meal but don't have much time to cook. Simply add all the ingredients to your instant pot, set it and forget it! You'll have a delicious meal in just a few minutes that the whole family will enjoy. So go ahead and give this vegan instant pot Italian pasta a try.
Veganism is a healthy, humane, and sustainable lifestyle. With more and more people looking to adopt a vegan diet, there is a growing demand for delicious and easy-to-make vegan recipes. These healthy vegan instant pot recipes are quick, easy, and delicious - perfect for busy weekdays or any night of the week!